It’s every pet owner’s nightmare to find their beloved pet dead, and worse, in the jaws of a vicious predator.
Warning: distressing images
A pet owner in Thailand had the shock of her life when she found her dog in a massive python’s death embrace, with its head in the jaws of the hungry serpent.
Klomphan Khiewwan came down the stairs of her home at 3am to discover her beloved pooch Fino head-first into the mouth of the six-meter snake, while wrapped around its coils. The 21-year-old owner immediately called for help to remove the snake, but it was too late for the poor dog.